Team update 12/13/18 – First week!
The first weekend went very well! No lost kids, no injuries, and a lot of smiles. We are jumping right in and starting to ramp up the training! Things go real fast around here, including our skiing!
- Weekend schedule 8:30-3pm – Don’t be Late!!
- If you are a full time athletes please let your coach know your midweek schedule, so we can be more prepared for training.
- Remember our Christmas Camp is Dec 22 – Jan 6. We do not ski on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or New Years Day. New Years Eve is a full practice day. Camp is open to everyone registered in the program. We wrap up our Winter Camp with a mogul comp at Squaw Jan 5th and 6th. Go to the mogul info post on this News tab for all registration information. Feel free to call Jimeel with questions.
- All Jackets ordered are now at the logo shop. Mostly likely they will not be done by the weekend, so bring your old jacket for one more weekend, then you will be all set.
- Please, Please, Please pick up your trash, and put your stuff away. Sunday was a junk show in the locker room. Please put your clothes and gear back in your locker when you are done for the day. Don’t just through it on the floor, you most likely will never see it again.
- Good luck to Sawyer Coll and Marea Adams who are headed out to CO. for the REV Tour this week!
- Unfortunately we have been denied a mogul course build at this time. We are forced to sit back and wait for a little more snow to cover the hill. We are still training moguls and air on Shirley and will have a full competition course up as soon as we get the go ahead.
- Mogul skis! – Faction and Shaman are now making a mogul ski and giving the team a discount!
to order go to: Factionskis.com/forthefewThere is a short type-form you will fill out. Please put Squaw Valley Freestyle team or Jimeel Ferris are your reference to receive discounted pricing.
pro-form-discount-squaw with promo code SQUAWFREE for 25% off Team discounts on Zipline poles, Z goggles, and Shaman. Check it out!
- Do you want Hart mogul skis? ID-one mogul skis? contact Jimeel for discounts.
- There are only 3 lockers left. First come, first serve.
- Need last minute Chritmas gifts? Pick up a team sweatshirt, hat, or sweatpants, and your (once) little one will be stoked and cozy! Not to mention the coolest kid in class.
It’s The Season Of Giving!
SquawFree is 501(c)3 non profit foundation. Our goal is to be the best ski team there is. To do that we need money & recourses. If you’re one of the lucky ones please reach out and give a little to SquawFree today and help the program that is helping your kids have more fun and succeed! You can donate on the website or directly with Jimeel. Remember all your donations to the freestyle team are tax deductable. WE NEED YOUR HELP, DONATE TODAY!
Thank you very much to those that have donated already. We can not do any of this without your help.
Keep checking in to the website as we will be updating periodically with videos, pictures, info, and more.
Pray for snow! We need a mogul course, a park, and covered cliffs to jump off of!
See you this weekend!