Registration: link will be live sometime in July 2022
We have limited available spots for new athletes for the 2022/2023 season as priority will be given to returning athletes.
Registration and payment are necessary to secure your spot!
This is a competitive team for Park, Mogul and Big Mt. Skiers.
A history of competing in any of these disciplines and/or a race background is highly recommend!!
A minimum of Devo Team or the highest level of Mighty Mites is a requirement as is being at least age 9 as of Dec 5th.
We offer a weekend program with the option to add mid week skiing which includes Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons.
For a detailed description of our different programs please check out: https://squawfree.org/the-team/programs
Our Schedule: check the CALENDAR for the exact dates!
- Early December: Orientation and 1st Day of Practice!
- End of December – Early January: SquawFree Winter Camp
- December 24th: No Team Practice – Christmas Eve
- December 25th: No team Practice – Christmas Day
- January 1st: No team Practice – New Years Day
- MLK Day: Full Day, open to all athletes (no team the next day)
- Presidents Day: Full Day, open to all athletes (no team the next day)
- Mid April: Last Day of Team, Gaper Day, and Team Banquet!
- All Weekends (early December – mid April)
- Winter Break Camp – the 2 weeks kids have off from school
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day in January
- Ski Skate Week – regardless of your school’s ski/skate schedule you are welcome to attend regular afternoon sessions for the week
- Presidents Day in February
- All official competition training days
- Woodward training (Bunker Pass not included)
SquawFree registration fees DO NOT include a season pass to Squaw/ Alpine. Please visit squawalpine.com to purchase your season pass.
Go to www.squawfree.org/news for team updates, and much more.